#413 Updated Final Fantasy X/X-2: HD Remaster
Genres/Tags: RPG, Third-person, 3D, Japanese
Companies: Square Enix Product Development Division 1, Virtuos
Original Size: 33.8 GB
Repack Size: 23.8 GB
This repack doesn’t have any new content, but it’s smaller by 600 MB and installs ~2 times faster than the first repack. “Selective download” option was removed, cause it introduced bugs deeper in game.
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Final.Fantasy.X.X-2.HD.Remaster-CODEX ISO release: codex-final.fantasy.x.x.2.hd.remaster.iso (36,253,237,248 bytes)
- EXEs for launching the game with Japanese voiceovers/movies included for those, who hate English dub
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 33.8 to 23.8 GB)
- Installation takes: ~30 minutes on 8-cores CPU; ~50 minutes on 4-cores CPU;~1.5 hours on 2-cores CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 37 GB (up to 57 GB during installation)
- Repack uses pZlib library by Razor12911
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with my first FFX/X2 repack.
Running the game with Japanese dub
For those, who wants to play the game with Japanese voiceovers/movies, I’ve included 3 modified EXE files – FFX-2_JP.exe, “FFX&X-2_Will_JP.exe”, FFX_JP.exe
You can run them manually if you want to switch between versions, or, if you’re planning to play with Japanese forever, just rename them to FFX-2.exe, “FFX&X-2_Will.exe” and FFX.exe respectively, overwriting original files. But make backup just in case.